[Shop-talk] Rebuilding car batteries

Subject: [Shop-talk] Rebuilding car batteries
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:23:38 -0800
I've never heard of such a service--and suspect if there is one it would be
very expensive--but you might try one of the
'smart' chargers that claim they can desulphate a 'dead' battery.   I've got
one of these (you can get them cheaper
elsewhere):

*http://tinyurl.com/yl6n7vv*

A fresh charge of electrolyte (acid) might help as well (but I'm just
speculating).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net