[Shop-talk] Rebuilding car batteries

Subject: [Shop-talk] Rebuilding car batteries
From: cavanadd at frontier.com (David C.)
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:31:23 -0800
To do it yourself, here ya go:

> http://www.archive.org/details/storagebatterie00paggoog

You can read it on line, download it to your Kindle, or buy a copy from
Lindsay Publications (I have a copy on the shelf).

My grandfather had a fairly thriving automotive electrical business in
Colorado in the '30s.  A major part of their work was rebuilding storage
batteries.  A battery explosion cost him all of the sight in one eye and
a good bit of it in the other.  That and a flood pretty much put an end
to the business.