[Shop-talk] non ethanol fuel alternative

Subject: [Shop-talk] non ethanol fuel alternative
From: jniolon at bham.rr.com (John Niolon)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:26:05 -0600
I sent an email to Gravely tech about the ethanol and warranty issues.   The
tech group assured me that 10% or less would be fine in the mower with no
loss of warranty.   It's not an out of date engine  it's a 24 hp Kawasaki
twin cylinder that is used in dozens of brands of mowers, tractors (lawn)
and zero turns.  Gravely's been around a long long time building good
commercial equipment.  I was just wondering if there was anything out there
that would cancel out the effects of Ethanol.  I run blue Stabil in all my
mower and equipment fuel... which helps with the water absorption... guess
that's about all I can do for now...

thanks for the comments and help

john

-----