Re: [Shop-talk] totally and completely OT online data usage question

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] totally and completely OT online data usage question
From: nick brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 09:34:24 +0000
Tim wrote:
> Oh yea, shop content........I plan on putting a pc in the garage shop
> this spring and the basement shop before the end of what is being
> called winter.
> tim

Tim,

If the horse hasn't already bolted there's a piece of freeware called
NetMeter from

http://www.metal-machine.de/readerror/

that will tell you just about all you need about net use. If you dig
into the options you can reset the readings anytime which would enable
you to find out for a specific session. It gives upload and download
figures.

Nick

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96