Re: [Shop-talk] Remodeling insulation

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Remodeling insulation
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:02:00 -0500 (EST)
Ditto on the canned foam warning.

In my very very modest experience and knowledge, I found out the hard
way that the canned stuff over expands: I was fulling holes in the attic
trying to keep bats out and ended up making different bigger holes when
the siding on one of my dormers was pushed out to almost be falling off
the building. Thankfully a neighbor spotted it (tough spot to see from
my yard) flapping in high wind before it could come all the way off.

Tim
Belleville, WI