[Shop-talk] How to make a clamp

Subject: [Shop-talk] How to make a clamp
From: darmstrong at nexicom.net (darmstrong at nexicom.net)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 10:58:01 -0500
You might find what you are looking for at Carr Lane

http://carrlane.com/catalog/index.cfm

At the link below are Leveling Feet & Swivel Pads

http://carrlane.com/catalog/index.cfm/26605071F0B021118070C1C510D020609090C00
15480013180B041D1E173C1B085356

You may find other suitable items at this site.

Doug Armstrong