[Shop-talk] Bio diesel question.

Subject: [Shop-talk] Bio diesel question.
From: parkanzky at gmail.com (Paul Parkanzky)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 16:45:26 -0400
I used to work for a company that made baby oil and would occasionally run my
diesel car (a '00 TDI Jetta) on "scrap."  Baby oil is almost pure light
mineral oil with a trace of perfume and/or a bit of vitamin or aloe.  As a
matter of fact, I we took a ~1500 mile drive for a vacation on nothing but
baby oil that I'd saved up for the trip (Just to see if I could).  No ill
effects on the car.  I sold it to a friend and it's still going strong at
>300,000 miles.

-Paul