[Shop-talk] OT - California destinations

Subject: [Shop-talk] OT - California destinations
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 18:41:56 +0000 (UTC)
Hearst Castle, on the Pacific Coast Highway in San Simeon, just a ways north of
San Luis Obispo.  Have a burger made from cattle raised right there on the
property.  Take the bus ride up the mountain to "The Ranch".
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/3967578507/in/set-72157622574405912/
through
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/3968362526/in/set-72157622574405912

If you go further north than San Francisco, the Chandelier Tree in Leggett is a
coast redwood you can drive your car through.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/3955216888/in/set-72157622574405912

Japanese Garden in San Francisco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/3958570814/in/set-72157622574405912

Blackhawk car collection in Danville, in the East Bay area.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/3961190563/in/set-72157622574405912

The Sandbar & Grill, on the Monterey Municipal dock.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/3999263543/in/set-72157622574405912/

Seven Gable Bed & Breakfast in Pacific Grove (Monterey)
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier