[Shop-talk] Tractor Won't Start

Subject: [Shop-talk] Tractor Won't Start
From: rgallagrrr at mcn.net (Richard Gallagher)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:27:43 -0600
Thank you all for your suggestions.  I tried the "rea" jumper cables to the
starter and it started right up.  Then I tried the positive battery cable to
the battrey which goes directly to the starter and not starter action.  So
I'll get a new positive cable tomorrow and I think that willl fix it.  P.S.
I also wacked the starter a couple of time with a hammer as suggested but
that wasn't the problem.
Thanks again for all of your help.
Rich Gallagher