Re: [Shop-talk] New PC (was Dead PC)

To: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] New PC (was Dead PC)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:08:50 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 08/20/2012 10:08:54, Serialize complete at 08/20/2012 10:08:54
Cc: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
I was in the computer industry for over 20 years.  I can say that Dell
machines are the last thing I would EVER purchase.

Every company I worked for switch from Dells to HPs.  Dells are way
overpriced and propretitary with NO support for customers (and only
slightly better for companies.)

If you really want to go low priced, go to
http://www.heartlandamerica.com/ and get a couple year old system for next
to nothing.

If you need more than they offer, go to Walmart and get an eMachine (if
they are still around) or HP.

But whatever you do, and I can't stress this enough, STAY AWAY FROM
DELL!!!!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson