Re: [Shop-talk] Sleeving a hydraulic clutch cylinder

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Sleeving a hydraulic clutch cylinder
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:55:25 -0700
Good info Karl.  I'm really surprised as the only place the hydraulic
pressure is acting in only one longitudinal direction is on one end of the
sleeve and that is a miniscule area. White post would know though.  I like
their work the best for cylinders, but I like these guys
http://www.worldwideimportautoparts.com , for lever shocks.

Jack