Re: [Shop-talk] Tech question - for the shop

To: Matt <mbarre@juno.com>, shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tech question - for the shop
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 07:17:45 -0700
Hi,

I guess I'm too late to this thread, but I have a pretty long house with
lots of obstructions and was having trouble getting a decent signal in
the kid's room - putting a parabolic reflector on the antennas on the
wifi box using the following design did the trick for me:

http://limetrip.blogspot.com/2011/08/build-your-own-homemade-wi-fi-signal.html

http://www.freeantennas.com/projects/template2/index.html

Best,
rkg