Re: [Shop-talk] This is why I don't work in IT, was: Re: Entirely not

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] This is why I don't work in IT, was: Re: Entirely not shop related, but...
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 18:41:07 -0500 (EST)
Since there are others on this list that will be albe to answer the IT
part of this better than I can, all I want to talk about right now is
the Best Buy part of this problem....

If you bought software from them based on THEIR incorrect
information/guidance....then they should make good on THEIR error. If I
was you I would make a stink and see to it that they make it right.

Did you pay with a credit card? I'd call your credit card company and
see if they can help as well.

tim