Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?

To: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:56:46 -0500
Cc: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I have concrete for the counter we put in when we finished our basement.

I think it came out really well:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24556082@N02/7846083560/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24556082@N02/7846083666/in/photostream/

For a piece that small, it could be poured and polished elsewhere and then
installed.

-Paul