Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?

To: <pethier@comcast.net>, "Brian Kemp" <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:09:46 -0800
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
We're just about to make the same decision
(Granite Transformations).  Personally, from an
engineerbs perspective, Ibd prefer the removal and
replacement approach but my wife is enthralled
with the b1-day aspectb of the change plus webre
going to be selling the house soon and I wonbt be
living with the bcover-upb.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA