[Shop-talk] connectors on SS cable (swaging)

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] connectors on SS cable (swaging)
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 13:30:02 -0500
I'd like to use some SS cable to secure some equipment on a trailer...  I find
the cable and the connectors at Lowes, etc but have to pay 20-40 bucks for a
swaging tool I'll probably only use once or twice... does anyone make a
swage'er that will work on a vise or something like the crimper for copper
welding cable connectors ???  homebrew ways to do this and have it hold ????

tia
John

Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.