Re: [Shop-talk] Cell Phone Signal Boosters

To: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>, Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cell Phone Signal Boosters
From: old dirtbeard <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 08:48:35 -0700 (PDT)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=pacbell.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=hXA6P9SGR6xAPL/zgGl7W4/k2UUQNJ+K5zCLh0aKNNu92M8hcaEB7RqrpbmVanG4zef/2G7ZjO+8ZAJpV8XibtabaDEWzz6vyMBhh3h4CcwdHo4tSnY7b3/bHUGQtwNJ12Wgla/k/vwPbapAQ+V25xVyvkbtRtMnkPwpOSJdNq0= ; MEEFCaG0FvJxQuwIMOfdxJIJX665.a1GjvxhnCHE2gX48KHcs_Q9PP.h9E.0 FpP5EwaTydAUkLIwNDW7ddUzBIarwlxMfpyls5ube0lYmJVn8WejVC1p.jKT nmJnmwBEnKJL6qEj3amIrt6RRJnYrexjznZAtNrGzePp7Ygzofvrb6agn46A INX5GFb4bC3Fcu.R2DVA06crBgZNKn0rdP9VXSZUkZbg0XW98DorgErVWX4E 4uwpuuSAoYyxe1uqgnu5AibINsx2TYjoFgofm2gLeMrlOtEFU_vgocXjdgk2 DRAlAyqOAKBdEjpaZuNmaxpxzq66l5PqmQVrlSh1Mj1KR1cEVAIGduwmRW50 LmECmK3SxnyVKjwekOPqj2woWBxf5WhTLkBIMvtrKhiFyPS4BbNNeUgRAaOb clJQpR9xTro80RZkPqlFesYe63tjQXWL7s8lEsWU1uUAwJz6KVQ7NkFodQOH R11YuCjBch5GU8fNFfgOr0OEqjOZmccLtu1IU73iwbTRE4UU43uFOtIdt.R_ 2KCUdQxcTCrDQ_vvBhwHNQvQMx0l91E1CGHF.lm2iuGri0.qNW67aQjZMzDO PPxSifeXvtfhaw1lSgz4L6aWF7.c6LiGo7RRICwMkmUEtBGAbf5QrtteBOI_ 13w--
Hi Ron,

I faced a similar situation at my house.  If you get a phone that has
WiFi (most any of the "smart phones"), and have a wireless WiFi router for
your computers (from your home DSL or cable modem), you can just configure
your cell phone to use WiFi when you are around the house.  The newer routers
have great range (mine will cover the acre lot here no problem).

best,
doug
'72 BSA B50SS
'74 Triumph TR6