Re: [Shop-talk] Cell Phone Signal Boosters

To: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cell Phone Signal Boosters
From: old dirtbeard <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:49:44 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=pacbell.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Hw7AysQATin7ZML9Qd/kUEtpDISHXf8jcoEqtYEPWNSZm8SBbfyC1QQc1vl8dqMDpdW7o3uH9XAwUE6zvWhaaGhtT4TdhdwlrzHWdXrK0P2n55hHaAgLwlqrzca/4lxQTvBlxGtRtXGMgmjr7zpanndwMj/1x0RsEJTSuCPgdfM= ; 4.tWzdpl5AfPaDMpuwV6.boBWu5ipeI4o6CjrUCjBdkyWh5IPUaWIBmoETjR Qlrh5SoaI29Zkz6pVzmAb9kIdiIIX40MsEj9uAJz583.B8Gy5XpvOprzWsiu J0Dfs0LJezt8bcSKEzUzkYckX_fnj3LeQJ.zsvc0HEZkQ9K4eBm2XfFNqXFu JJJUtInkdR4rjtngZVkrjVD7COVEppb4V9JZDSOQUk1h7z_LVCz0Y3Uw1w2S i0ZgYUMSKjxZcR2vRFmKS3zNy0arwrxx1Yl0YRbSDp25FVGNuxhv8X6AaWQP X5jlqmIO4Wdyu.EeS38zibcmenEPTCL1AwLRXEfBnT6260te.OBJj94ERvy6 Ek1Mci2X0TEXtk0Ho7s_WFH2oTSY_aoijwZV5GOm7L0Okg6jJOVVpGinE1cX k6D6oVYf4g_8dfHciGEW6eFs1nSqLZsK8FjRmaG3_EEGYEBJM_ZjuajO5cyx 6QvJE.NYNumPRxIVD2OpDh3mI2SZMS58kIGRjcq32hJV_frN_pUwgfg5x9Tf H6GoADLtWjZsJh3xsv1ymfrpbfqC5htcebMJvEVbxnygdm2vQK1CLIkLuCqm uEOld_2OoQYjLvNra9nT_ESJtrV3j7TetmwuhOzKF3ysgrhaqzaWx4MfLT22 XcUsHavA-
Hi Ron,

I use T-Mobile and it works fine.  I can turn-off the mobile network
completely and can call my home phone from my mobile phone at home using WiFi.
There are no charges or limitations on WiFi calling on T-Mobile here in the
Los Angeles area, anyway.

I also have been able to do this at airports,
etc., where I could not get a T-Mobile signal.

I actually was in a remote
rain forest lodge in Borneo where they marketed it that there would be no cell
phone coverage, and I was able to use my Blackberry to call out and receive
calls through the lodge's WiFi in their lobby.

YMMV...

best,

doug
'72 BSA B50SS