Re: [Shop-talk] LED light bulbs in garage door operators

To: "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] LED light bulbs in garage door operators
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:17:54 -0500
I've got some el-cheapo CFL's at the hangar that light down to at least
zero.  I think the package actually promised -20, but about zero is about as
cold as I can remember trying them.
For rough-service incandescent bulbs, I've been abusing the ones from NAPA
in drop lights for years, and they seldom die except from age.  Dropping and
coolant drips don't seem to faze them.

Karl