Re: [Shop-talk] Nuts and Bolts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Nuts and Bolts
From: Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com> mail.com> localhost.scooter.p.blarg.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:08:57 -0700
         I use several medium-size tupperware containers.  I like them
because the lids fit tight, less likely to accidentally spill the contents.
         I don't have so much extra hardware that I sort by thread size,
etc.  One each for Nuts, Bolts, Washers, Wood Screws, Machine Screws, Pop
Rivets.  One for Other, with some oddballs that don't fit in the other
categories.

Todd
Seattle,WA
'86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 276,000 miles
'01 Golf TDI, silver.   (new work car)       420,000 miles
'87 Golf, Polar Silver. (retired work car)   654,000 miles <- Gone to a new
home :(
http://www.pureluckdesign.com <-Ferrari & VW stuff