Re: [Shop-talk] Nuts and Bolts

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Nuts and Bolts
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 00:10:50 -0500
Randall wrote:

Yeah, but how much does it cost in fuel and time to drive to the store to
pick up just one bolt?  Especially at 5:55 on Sunday, when the store
closes  at 6.  If they even have the right size in stock.

*Now we're back to why I have a bolt bin, AND your Chinese bolt will likely
fatigue-strip and dump your T-bone in the dirt tomorrow :->.*
*Tony in Texas*