Re: [Shop-talk] High Hydrocarbons

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] High Hydrocarbons
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:25:38 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
I would think if the O2 sensor was out of range it would turn on a check
engine light.I was pleased to learn that my daughter's 91 E30 BMW had a
procedure where you short 2 pins on thier special BMW interface connector to
enable a check engine light blinking capability where you could read the
codes.  Not sure if the domestic stuff had something similar or not.

Matt