Re: [Shop-talk] troubleshooting LED flashlight again

To: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] troubleshooting LED flashlight again
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 11:09:51 -0600
 Like so many other things these days, quality control is non-existent.

Randall... sadly what you say is getting truer and truer... although in the
past two weeks I've had three experiences with excellent customer
service...from people who actually spoke the same language I speak..

One was from U-verse (go figure)... tech went well out of his way, including
a return phone call to check up later) to fix a wireless printer problem  on
an HP printer... wouldn't get that from HP directly !!

Another was with Woodland Power Products, the makers of Cyclone Rake lawn
vacuums... Needed replacement impeller and housing for a 16 year old unit...
they had the part, shipped it two day and it     was COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
!!!!! on a 16 year old unit !!!  My next child will be named Cyclone.

third was from e-replacementparts.com   where a customer service guy
actually went to the warehouse shelves to put his hand on parts... and when
he didn't have the needed part did the research to find it and get it to
me...

It has restored my faith (to some degree) in American service...  almost
makes me forget all the others I've cussed out !!!

yall have a Merry Christmas now, ya hear ???\

john

---
is active.