[Shop-talk] Installing a Network device in a safe.

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Installing a Network device in a safe.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:58:24 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 12/30/2013 16:17:46, Serialize complete at 12/30/2013 16:17:46
OK, so while I was looking at high end gun safes, I noticed that they now
come with a RJ45 passthrough as well as 110v AC inside.  I was told this
was so you could put a network storage device (NAS) in it to keep your
data safe as well.

My question is, is there enough air flow in a safe to have a few hard
drives running in there?  I have a Seagate BlackArmor 4 TB NAS that I want
to put in the safe.

Is there a certain temperature I need to maintain? Is there an effective
way to monitor the temp inside the safe?

Thanks in advance.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson