Re: [Shop-talk] Computer stuff

To: "'shop-talk List'" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Computer stuff
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 17:57:17 -0800
> I keep thinking I should spend a day or so digging out ALL
> the computer  stuff I have
> stashed away in various places around the house, put it all
> in one big  pile and post
> a few pictures.

Sounds like a fun project.  I sure wish I knew what happened to the 16kb of
core memory that I used to have hanging on my office
wall (PC board about 8" square and 1/2" thick), but it somehow got lost during
a move.  Most of the other stuff (like the Z80 fully
loaded with 64kb of RAM and a whopping 5Mb hard drive) I've thrown away over
the years.

Randall