Re: [Shop-talk] Cell phone signal boosters

To: "'Shop-Talk'" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cell phone signal boosters
From: "Curious_John" <john.f.briggs@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:56:37 -0400
 I use zBoost (www.zboost.com) not cheap ($399.99 - it's gone up a lot in
the last few years) but it works.  Since I installed it people stop in the
road in front of our house to use their phone.  It has an outdoor antenna -
mine is on one end of the house as high as I coould get it.  A cable like
your tv cable leads to an indoor unit that I have in a closet.  It will work
for both Verizon and AT&T on 3G but not for 4G.  I have no interest in the
company.  It's just a product that works as advertised for me.

John