[Shop-talk] Cost of commercial septic system?

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Cost of commercial septic system?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 07:56:24 -0400
Some friends and I are very casually talking about building a place in
the woods that'd hold about 25 people. The land is completely
undeveloped but power and wells are on the adjacent property so it's
developable. At 75 gals/person/day we're looking at almost 2000
gals/day. Any idea what it'd cost for a system like this? This'd be in
the Sierra foothills of CA but I can extrapolate from your economy to
this one :-)

(lets assume average perc rates, access difficulty etc)

thanks,
jim