Re: [Shop-talk] Cost of commercial septic system?

To: "'Jim Franklin'" <jamesf@groupwbench.org>, "'Shop-Talk List'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cost of commercial septic system?
From: "Pat Horne" <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:40:21 -0500
Jim,

Will you be doing the work yourself, or hiring a contractor? I can't give
you the current prices, but we needed to replace our septic system about 10
years ago, the leach field was plugged. Replacing the leach field was
estimated at $9,000 and installing a completely new aerobic system was
$6,000. This was for a system to support 5 bathrooms. We live in central
Texas. My reason for replying was to let you know that you should consider
aerobic systems, as well as any other type of system available in your area
also.

Peace,
Pat