Re: [Shop-talk] Axle ratio?

To: "Shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Axle ratio?
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 20:27:42 -0700
Amazingly enough I was able to find it.  My wife was able to dig out the
file, and the window sticker was there.  It is a 5300 Vortec with 3.42
(locking) rear axle and a 6200 GVW rating.  It also has "heavy duty
trailering equip" which I assume means a transmission cooler and a nice
receiver hitch and light plug.

Given these details, any other stuff I might want to consider adding
before towing several loads of shop tools (table saws, shapers, etc)
over a bunch of mountains in western Oregon and southern Idaho?