Re: [Shop-talk] Axle ratio?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Axle ratio?
From: Matt Wehland <mjw@littlegrassy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:27:45 -0500
I would second the box truck with lift gate.
Compare fuel costs for your truck (along with wear and tear) vs rental
and mileage, plus the value of your time, especially during a stressful
move.
I have done moves both ways, and the box truck sure makes it easier,
even when it has cost more.

The only time that moving by personal vehicle worked out better was when
I was making multiple trips to work on the property already and did not
have room for stuff yet.

Also my favorite box truck trick if you have room, make it a walk in
closet, run a bar or two across the truck to hang all your clothes on.
Just hang them up, drive and then walk them into your new closets.

Matt

--
Matt Wehland