Re: [Shop-talk] Refrigerator

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Refrigerator
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:14:16 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 07/02/2015 13:14:05, Serialize complete at 07/02/2015 13:14:05
Steve makes the point about a frig in the garage.

I have to say that I'm with Steve on this.  I have a 2500 SqFt garage and
extra fridges in storage buildings, but I never see a need for frig in the
garage.  (Big caveat, I don't drink either.)

I do have a microwave, coffee pot, dishwasher, oven, sink, and psydo
toilet in there, but I would have no need for a frig.  8>)

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson