Re: [Shop-talk] spam email just keeps on coming

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] spam email just keeps on coming
From: Paul Parkanzky <Paul@Parkanzky.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:05:07 -0400
You guys are making this way harder than it needs to be.

Get yourself a gmail account.  They do a phenomenal job of filtering out
the spam.  If you want to keep your current email address, forward it to
your new gmail account.

Nobody does email better than Google right now.  Start enjoying it.

-Paul