Re: [Shop-talk] spam email just keeps on coming

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] spam email just keeps on coming
From: Paul Parkanzky <Paul@Parkanzky.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 22:07:20 -0400
Spam sent to gmail goes into a "Spam" folder where you can check it out
every once in awhile.  If you don't do anything with it for 30 days it gets
deleted forever.  Occasionally, legitimate email ends up in my spam
folder.  So far as I'm aware, I've never failed to receive an email that
was sent to me though.  I often shuffle emails between accounts and have
been a gmail user from the very beginning, so I am pretty sure I'd have
discovered that behavior.

-Paul