Re: [Shop-talk] Gluing an awkward shape

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Gluing an awkward shape
From: Dave Cavanaugh <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:02:27 -0800
If this is a small piece and super glue type glue would work, you can
buy super glue accelerator spray, and put the super glue on one part,
spray the accelerator on the other part and as soon as you put the
pieces together, they are stuck.  Make sure everything fits because you
only get one shot.

"Superglue" has come a long way, there are lots of isocyanurate glues
these days and one of them might work.