Re: [Shop-talk] shipping international

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shipping international
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 20:19:44 -0500 01/06/2016 20:19:46, Serialize complete at 01/06/2016 20:19:46
--===============5809196217286055784==

--=_alternative 0009ECE485257F33_=

First, STAY AWAY FROM "FREIGHT CENTER .COM"!!!!!!!  They will be all nice
to you and quote you a cheap price.  Then, once it's delivered, they will
hit you with all kinds of extra fees and charges.  I weight everything
before it ships and they tried to tell my one of my pallets was over
100LBS more than it really was!

Here is the best way to do it.  Call UPS Freight (I guess do this for
Fedex as well.)  Tell them that you want to open a commercial account.
Then tell them that you know you will get about a 65% discount on the
rates.  It might take a few calls, but they will deeply discount their
rates for freight shippers.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson

--=_alternative 0009ECE485257F33_=

.COM&quot;!!!!!!! &nbsp;They will be all nice to you and quote you a cheap
price. &nbsp;Then, once it's delivered, they will hit you with all kinds
of extra fees and charges. &nbsp;I weight everything before it ships and
they tried to tell my one of my pallets was over 100LBS more than it really
was!</font>
UPS Freight (I guess do this for Fedex as well.) &nbsp;Tell them that you
want to open a commercial account. &nbsp;Then tell them that you know you
will get about a 65% discount on the rates. &nbsp;It might take a few calls,
but they will deeply discount their rates for freight shippers.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============5809196217286055784==--