Re: [Shop-talk] The one tool we have never discussed here!

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The one tool we have never discussed here!
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 07:59:23 -0500
Cc: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
My house built in 1977 with a Norelco (?) central vacuum system.  When
we bought he house, everything was there except the hose.  We never
felt the need to replace the hose, due to cost, convenience, and the
part of the installation that I could see did not give me confidence
that it would actually work.  There must have been some reason that he
hose was missing in the first place...

We've got a Kenmore upright with a bag.  Everything you don't want,
but it works for us.  I plan to install the central vac main unit in
the garage someday, maybe, and use it for vacuuming the cars out.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.