Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Vacuums

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Vacuums
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 18:12:16 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_XTavCni0Mb+KUf49Dgehkg)

That's weird.  Email seems alive and well from this end.  I haven't
heard that from anyone else.  The central vacuum system is made by
Vacu-maid.  It is 30 years old.  While that speaks well for its
durability, it also means that the exact model probably isn't going
to help you much.  I will check on that and the hose length and get
back to you.

-Steve

At 04:22 PM 2/18/2016, eric@megageek.com wrote:
>Steve T. emailed me an answer and I have two follow up questions
>(sorry to post here, but his private email is bouncing back to me.)
>
>Steve...
>Thanks for the reply.
>
>Two quick questions-
>What make/model do you have?  How long is the hose?
>
>Thanks again.
>

>Sent from my

--Boundary_(ID_XTavCni0Mb+KUf49Dgehkg)

That's weird.&nbsp; Email seems alive and well from this end.&nbsp; I
haven't heard that from anyone else.&nbsp; The central vacuum system is
made by Vacu-maid.&nbsp; It is 30 years old.&nbsp; While that speaks well
for its durability, it also means that the exact model probably isn't
going to help you much.&nbsp; I will check on that and the hose length
and get back to you. <br><br>
-Steve<br><br>
At 04:22 PM 2/18/2016, eric@megageek.com wrote:<br>
an answer and I have two follow up questions (sorry to post here, but his
What make/model do you have?&nbsp; How long is the hose?&nbsp; </font>
Thanks again.</font> <br>

--Boundary_(ID_XTavCni0Mb+KUf49Dgehkg)--

--===============2214347604033200034==

--===============2214347604033200034==--