[Shop-talk] Buffing out plastic mirror bits

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Buffing out plastic mirror bits
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:31:27 -0400 2013) at 09/13/2016 08:32:23 PM, Serialize complete at 09/13/2016 08:32:23 PM
--===============2625689869613431157==

--=_alternative 0002EB118525802E_=

While I was in DC last week, someone tried to make an illegal turn into
me.  My truck was fine, except his rear view mirror scrapped down the side
of my truck.

So, how do I buff out plastic?  It didn't scratch the paint as it is proud
of the paint.

I didn't want to just compound it and then scratch it up.

Any ideas?

TIA.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 0002EB118525802E_=

to make an illegal turn into me. &nbsp;My truck was fine, except his rear
view mirror scrapped down the side of my truck.</font>
didn't scratch the paint as it is proud of the paint.</font>
then scratch it up.</font>
Any ideas?</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Eric P<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

--===============2625689869613431157==--