Re: [Shop-talk] Buffing out plastic mirror bits

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Buffing out plastic mirror bits
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:54:57 -0700
resend - got a delivery bounce

I second the clay bar with a quick detailer spray as a lubricant. If you
don't have that handy, I'd try a polish.  The clay bar is fantastic for
unfortunate things like spray paint and rust from metal shavings sitting
on the paint.

I had my painted side view mirror clipped by a tow truck's black plastic
mirror and use some TR-3 polish (
http://bluemagicusa.com/index.php/blue_magic/products/91/tr_3_resin_glaze_polish/

) and it wiped off easily.  I thought it was scratched through the
paint.  This stuff is wonderful too.

Brian