Re: [Shop-talk] Engine idling problem

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Engine idling problem
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 09:24:57 -0400 2013) at 10/03/2016 09:25:14 AM, Serialize complete at 10/03/2016 09:25:14 AM
--===============1990344257990373635==

--=_alternative 0049B20F85258041_=

The spark plug looked normal, but the new one fixed the problem.

BTW, Neil suggested an "Italian Service".  I'm an Italian Jersey boy and I
never heard that term.  I thought any service I did was Italian Service.
8>)

What's an Italian Service (don't worry, you can't offend me.)

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson