Re: [Shop-talk] Auto Batteries

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Auto Batteries
From: Peter Murray <peterwmurray@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 14:46:25 -0500

--001a114ac04087473f0540cf66be

Inch-

Make sure your battery isn't just out of water. I have a 2007 Yamaha TW200,
and was having starting problems with the original battery - and discovered
that the battery was dry. I added distilled water up to the line and let it
soak in a bit, then put it back on my Battery Minder desulphating charger,
and it has come back to full strength (tested with a load tester).

-Peter

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 6:40 PM, <eric@megageek.com> wrote:

> Where do you guys buy your batteries for cars and equipment?  Online or
> local source?
>
> I need a new battery for my forklift (it currently has a Napa 7250 N
> battery) but I don't think it lasted as long as it should have.  It's kept
> in a heated garage on a battery tender and I only got a few years out of it.
>
> Interstate has the same battery configure (3EE-VHD) but I don't know how
> well that will last.
>
> There are lots of over brands with compatible batteries, but I don't know
> which ones are garbage.  Also, the prices are $100 to over $200, so I want
> to find a good source for a good brand.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
> Tech Viper
> "Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
> being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph
> Waldo Emerson

--001a114ac04087473f0540cf66be

just out of water. I have a 2007 Yamaha TW200, and was having starting prob=
lems with the original battery - and discovered that the battery was dry. I=
 added distilled water up to the line and let it soak in a bit, then put it=
 back on my Battery Minder desulphating charger, and it has come back to fu=
Nov 7, 2016 at 6:40 PM,  <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:eric@megag=
kquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #cc=
c solid;padding-left:1ex"><font size=3D"2" face=3D"sans-serif">Where do you=
 guys buy your batteries for
cars and equipment?=C2=A0 Online or local source?</font>
ft
(it currently has a Napa 7250 N battery) but I don&#39;t think it lasted as
long as it should have.=C2=A0 It&#39;s kept in a heated garage on a battery
tender and I only got a few years out of it.</font>
nfigure
(</font><font size=3D"3">3EE-VHD) but I don&#39;t know how well that will l=
ast.</font>
s,
but I don&#39;t know which ones are garbage.=C2=A0 Also, the prices are $10=
0
to over $200, so I want to find a good source for a good brand.</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a ratio=
nal
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
__<br>

Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=