[Shop-talk] Ceramic tile question

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] Ceramic tile question
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 07:58:21 -0500 11/28/2018 07:58:37 AM, Serialize complete at 11/28/2018 07:58:37 AM
--===============9104288208967583070==

--=_alternative 0047422985258353_=

OK, I don't know where to turn for help with this one, but maybe someone
here has an idea.

Background (Stay with me on this one.)  I shave in the shower.  I use a
mirror that suction's to the tile surface.
I redid my bathroom last year and the new tile isn't completely flat and
the mirror falls off about once a week.  So, I'm looking for ways to fix
it.

My idea is to use these diamond file cards...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006IIO3/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
to 'sand' the tile I need to use the suction cup.

My question, is there any protective coating on tile that would make this
a bad idea?  Or, does anyone have a better idea?  I don't know about using
an epoxy on rubber and tile?

Any ideas?  Thanks

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
--=_alternative 0047422985258353_=

with this one, but maybe someone here has an idea.</font>
&nbsp;I shave in the shower. &nbsp;I use a mirror that suction's to the
tile surface.</font>
new tile isn't completely flat and the mirror falls off about once a week.
&nbsp;So, I'm looking for ways to fix it.</font>
cards...</font>
href="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006IIO3/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&amp;psc=1";><font
 size=2 color=blue
face="sans-serif">https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006IIO3/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&amp;psc=1</font></a>
suction cup.</font>
coating on tile that would make this a bad idea? &nbsp;Or, does anyone
have a better idea? &nbsp;I don't know about using an epoxy on rubber and
tile?</font>
Any ideas? &nbsp;Thanks</font>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson </font>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============9104288208967583070==--