Re: [Shop-talk] Ceramic tile question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ceramic tile question
From: Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 10:45:02 -0500
Ceramic tile has a glazed surface. The material beneath is ceramic, but the
glaze provides strength and water resistance. I don't know how thick your
tile's glaze is, so can't say whether abrading it would ruin it or not.

Have you considered applying some self-stick smooth material ("Contac" or
such) over the subject tile to provide a surface?

Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail