[Shop-talk] seat belt clips analog

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] seat belt clips analog
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 19:17:17 -0500 03/01/2019 07:17:28 PM, Serialize complete at 03/01/2019 07:17:28 PM

--===============3353648508721419691==

--=_alternative 0001957C852583B1_=

Ok, here is a weird one.

I finally got the F350 street legal, new ebrakes (WHAT A HUGE JOB on a
Dually!)  But at least I got to buy some new tools!

Anyway, the seat belt on this truck is missing the 'tab' that holds the
clip part of the belt up from the floor.  As a result, the clip slides
down to the floor each time I take off the seatbelt.

I know there are 'premade' clips that I can buy to add, but I was
wondering if anyone had any cool ideas for this?  A quick search on the
interwebs show there are many ways to do this, but I figured someone here
came up with some creative solution.  Or, just any homemade solution
(above "clothespin")

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0001957C852583B1_=

one.</span>
the F350 street legal, new ebrakes (WHAT A HUGE JOB on a Dually!) &nbsp;But
at least I got to buy some new tools!</span>
belt on this truck is missing the 'tab' that holds the clip part of the
belt up from the floor. &nbsp;As a result, the clip slides down to the
floor each time I take off the seatbelt.</span>
'premade' clips that I can buy to add, but I was wondering if anyone had
any cool ideas for this? &nbsp;A quick search on the interwebs show there
are many ways to do this, but I figured someone here came up with some
creative solution. &nbsp;Or, just any homemade solution (above
&quot;clothespin&quot;)</span>
&nbsp;Thanks!</span>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk

--===============3353648508721419691==--