Re: [Shop-talk] High end Flare nut wrench sets- and the power of inducti

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] High end Flare nut wrench sets- and the power of induction!
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 10:11:28 -0400 05/02/2019 10:11:31 AM, Serialize complete at 05/02/2019 10:11:31 AM
--===============5500603257797302240==

--=_alternative 004DF374852583EE_=

Yes, it was a little pricey, but there are smaller/cheaper units (but I
can't say how well they work, I'm sure they would be fine.)

For last night, to get that nut off and prevent me from having to remove a
caliper, drill out the nut, chase a thread, replace the nut and put it all
back on, not to mention the aggravation that goes with it, it paid for
itself!  I was even able to reuse the bleed nut (not my car, and the
person needed it to get to work today, so getting a replacement last night
wasn't an option.)

I'm now not worried about rusty bolt as much. It's a go to tool for sure!

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?