[Shop-talk] MILTON S-99705 SAFETY COUPLER and the next harryepstein pain

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: [Shop-talk] MILTON S-99705 SAFETY COUPLER and the next harryepstein painting
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 08:15:31 -0400 05/22/2019 08:15:32 AM, Serialize complete at 05/22/2019 08:15:32 AM
--===============5233702124379786526==

--=_alternative 0043564E85258402_=

So after the great painting from harryepstein.com, I was looking for other
items to order to get another one.

I found this air line connectors, MILTON S-99705 SAFETY COUPLER...

https://www.harryepstein.com/index.php/milton-s-99705-safety-coupler.html

So I bought one.  They are 1/4 and type "M" connectors.  I got it last
night and I can't believe home well they work!  As a result, I bought all
of the ones at HE that they had left (and still bought 10 more from
Amazon) just to replace all my connectors with them.

FWIW, amazon's price is about a dollar more, but it has free shipping (but
they also have to charge me tax.)  So the price is a wash.

I never heard or saw these connectors before, but I'm very impressed with
them.  I had cheapo combo connectors before that took either standard, but
I'm replacing them all (and all the tools that were not M before.)

And for those that want to see the box art, here is a link....  (request
was cats watching a man chop wood.)

https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/4a6004f30a113816852583fa0040eaab?OpenDocument

I do love this idea!

Have a great day.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0043564E85258402_=

harryepstein.com,
I was looking for other items to order to get another one.</font>
S-99705 SAFETY COUPLER...</font>
href="https://www.harryepstein.com/index.php/milton-s-99705-safety-coupler.html";><font
 size=3
 size=3>
and type &quot;M&quot; connectors. &nbsp;I got it last night and I can't
believe home well they work! &nbsp;As a result, I bought all of the ones
at HE that they had left (and still bought 10 more from Amazon) just to
replace all my connectors with them.</font>
more, but it has free shipping (but they also have to charge me tax.) &nbsp;So
the price is a wash. &nbsp;</font>
before, but I'm very impressed with them. &nbsp;I had cheapo combo connectors
before that took either standard, but I'm replacing them all (and all the
tools that were not M before.)</font>
art, here is a link.... &nbsp;(request was cats watching a man chop
wood.)</font>
href=https://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/4a6004f30a113816852583fa0040eaab?OpenDocument><font
 size=3
 size=3>
Have a great day.<br>
Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.<br>
Tech Viper<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============5233702124379786526==--