Re: [Shop-talk] everybody OK with Covid-19?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] everybody OK with Covid-19?
From: Donald H Locker via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 19:09:30 -0400
South East Michigan is mostly OK. Several known cases in Washtenaw
County, but so far so good. I'm with Jim Stone about the "over 60" bit
(I'm just a couple of months shy of 68 now) and am not nearly "elderly."

Michigan is in lockdown for gathering places that can host more than 50
people. Smaller places are supposed to keep at less than 50% capacity,
and restaurants are to only do takeout or delivery, so basically
EVERYONE is down. Schools, SSA offices (I just retired,) restaurants,
bars, theaters, ... The ballet company with which I perform has
postponed its Spring performances and the studio is shut down. The whole
town is eerily quiet.

Keep safe; keep healthy all,
Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail