Re: [Shop-talk] Small compressors

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org> definitions=2020-03-17_05:, , signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-1908290000 definitions=main-2003170060
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Small compressors
From: Pat Horne via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:58:57 -0500
Cc: Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I have a great small compressor that I use on construction sites that is a
porter cable. It doesnâ??t have wheels, so I wonâ??t bother posting the model
number.

One thing Iâ??d recommend is that you check out cpooutlets.com. Iâ??ve been
using them for years & never been disappointed.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Habitat for Humanity

> On Mar 17, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Jim Franklin via Shop-talk
> <shop-talk@autox.team.net> wrote:

My Porter Cable pancake has a pinhole in the tank. I have abused it for 10+
years and it doesn't owe me anything at this point. What do people like for
small, wheeled, quiet, inexpensive? I don't see myself staying in this house
much longer so I won't be installing lines and a nice stand up unit, but I do
need to fill car tires, run a framing nail gun.

thanks,

Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96