Re: [Shop-talk] Decking material?

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Decking material?
From: Rochlin Robert via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 15:30:39 -0400
Cc: Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Hi Jim,
Iâ??m also trying to decide on a re-decking material. Consumer Reports is in
the process of evaluating decking material, but since the tests are over a long
span of time they have limited data.  Iâ??m also concerned about the potential
temperature of the decking material as I have a dog..  Consumer Reports judged
the Azak decking as cooler, relatively speaking, than the other decking they
have been testing.  Most decking  companies  will tell you that their lighter
wood colors are cooler than darker wood colors.
        Iâ??d also be interested in the experience of others.
        Best,
        Bob