Re: [Shop-talk] Backyard rocket hot cookers

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net type=4; name=$KeepSent
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Backyard rocket hot cookers
From: eric--- via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 19:10:46 -0400 05/07/2020 07:10:46 PM, Serialize complete at 05/07/2020 07:10:46 PM
--===============8231135152040761012==

--=_alternative 007F549185258561_=

Mjb asks...

>Any suggestions?  Propane cylinders?  Run a natural gas line from the
>house to the back yard?

What's wrong with a rosebud tip on a oxy acetylene torch?  8>)  (oB moto
content)

Sorry, I'm a 49 year old bachelor, I only make excellent reservations!

Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 007F549185258561_=

Run a natural gas line from the <br>
&gt;house to the back yard?</font></tt>
oxy acetylene torch? &nbsp;8&gt;) &nbsp;(oB moto content)</font>
only make excellent reservations!</font>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>

--===============8231135152040761012==--